Discover Colombia and Ecuador as part of a small group tour.
You'll explore colonial streets, sample Colombian coffee, spot wildlife in rain-forests and meet friendly locals. Beginning and ending in Quito, this tour offers travellers an in-depth experience of this north western corner of South America.
Highlights: Quito, Otavalo, Bellavista Cloud Forest, Pasto, Popayán, Cali, Bogotá, Villa de Leyva, Pereira, Salento, Medellin, La Piedra del Peñol, Cartagena
- Return economy-class flights from Australia inc. taxes
- 6 economy-class flights within South America
- 16 nights in good quality hotels
- 3 nights at a traditional finca in the middle of Colombia's coffee triangle
- 2 nights at historic Hacienda Pinsaqui near Otavalo
- 21 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 6 dinners, including group welcome and farewell dinners
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of tour
- All touring in air-conditioned vehicles
- English-speaking locally based tour director
- English-speaking local guides
- Prepaid tipping
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Valid for travel: 30 July, 17 September, 12 November 2018. Other departures from $13,695*pp.